Working with Us
Capital Psychology Clinic hold an open recruitment for psychologists and other allied health professionals, who are aligned with our values, who are client centred and passionate about making a difference in our Canberra community.
Our mission is to provide the Canberra and surrounding communities ongoing psychological support and evidenced-based assessments in the most professional and timely manner, from a dynamic and highly qualified team of child, family and adult psychologists in a safe and caring environment.
Perks and benefits
- Close-knit and friendly culture - we provide regular team meetings, team supervision and team social events
- Work/life balance- We encourage all psychologists to engage in self-care and plan a working week that will allow you to work to your potential and gain the most out of your position as well as your lifestyle
- Flexibility - Full-time onsite or interstate online position options
- Leadership opportunities - in-house mentoring programs and presentations.
About the opportunity - November 2020 - Currently Recruiting!
We are seeking a passionate and motivated full-time or part-time psychologist with full registration, who has experience and training in working with children and/or adolescents and/or adults! All psychologists are encouraged to apply!
- You must be willing to do telehealth online sessions.
- Minimum of 3 days per week required
Skills and experience
- Full Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Current ABN (or willing to get one) and professional indemnity insurance
- Wants to nurture relationships with local referral agencies
- Works within the best practice evidenced-based modalities of psychology
- Clinical Psychologist highly desirable
Mental Health Occupational Therapist
You will be competent in conducting sensory assessments and writing comprehensive reports based on your advanced clinical understanding, application of various clinical assessments and implementation of appropriate interventions to address prioritised needs. You will have knowledge of how to write reports needed for the NDIS model.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Provide high-level clinical services including client assessment, treatment and therapy.
- Run various educational sessions and therapy programs.
- Produce high standard comprehensive Occupational Therapy reports including behaviour support plans.
Qualifications and Skills for Mental Health Occupational Therapist
- Approved qualification in Occupational Therapy and AHPRA registration.
- Approved Occupational Therapy Mental Health Accreditation with Medicare.
- Accredited Postgraduate Masters or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, and full endorsement in the area of Clinical Psychology or eligibility to progress to 'Clinical Psychology Registrar' status.
Provisonal Psychologists, new graduates from Doctoral and Masters programs are encouraged to apply and will be provided with appropriate supervision, support and continued training.