Capital Psychology Clinic hold an open recruitment for psychologists and other allied health professionals, who are aligned with our values, who are client centred and passionate about making a difference in our Canberra community.
Our mission is to provide the Canberra and surrounding communities ongoing psychological support and evidenced-based assessments in the most professional and timely manner, from a dynamic and highly qualified team of child, family and adult psychologists in a safe and caring environment.
Perks and benefits
Close-knit and friendly culture - We provide regular team meetings, team supervision and team social events
Work/life balance - We encourage all psychologists to engage in self-care and plan a working week that will allow you to work to your potential and gain the most out of your position as well as your lifestyle
Flexibility - Full-time onsite or interstate online position options
Leadership opportunities - In-house mentoring programs and presentations.
Board Approved Supervision Onsite - Board approved supervisor available, for students, provisionals and clinical registrars
About the opportunity - March 2023 - Currently Recruiting
We are seeking a passionate and motivated full-time or part-time psychologist with full registration, who has experience and training in working with children and/or adolescents and/or adults!
All psychologists are encouraged to apply.
Minimum of 3 days per week required.
Skills and experience
- Full Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Current ABN (or willing to get one) and professional indemnity insurance
- Wants to nurture relationships with local referral agencies
- Works within the best practice evidenced-based modalities of psychology
- Clinical Psychologist
- Accredited Postgraduate Masters or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, and full endorsement in the area of Clinical Psychology or eligibility to progress to 'Clinical Psychology Registrar' status.
If you meet the above requirements or would like to know more, email us
Provisonal Psychologists, new graduates from Doctoral and Masters programs are encouraged to apply and will be provided with appropriate supervision, support and continued training.